Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bracelets-Part II

Now before I say anything about the bracelet distribution, let me begin by thanking each and every friend who donated a bracelet and sometimes way more than just one. Those bracelets are now worn by women who have a lot to offer to this world, women who try to manage and expand their businesses without any burden. None of those we talked to ever complained about difficulties, none...
These bracelets were very appreciated, it was a valuable gift for them and you can see how deeply they were touched, Thank you again and I wish you were all there with me to see those angelic faces light up and smile at you.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi randa
its so nice 2 hear again frm u such nice lectures and photos keep going
GOD BLESS YOU
dad

Randa said...

Thank you, my fidele reader :)